What Personal Data Do We Collect About Users And Visitors?
The personal data of the user and visitor collected are as follows:
- Data for creating the account/profile on the RelationQue platform (example: email, full name, city of residence and profession).
- Data for optimizing navigation on RelationQue (example: access to pages, keywords used in the search, recommendations, comments, interaction with other profiles and users, profiles followed, IP address).
- Data to complete transactions: data regarding payment and transactions, such as credit card number and other information about the card, in addition to payments made.
- Newsletter: the e-mail registered by the visitor who chooses to subscribe to the Newsletter will be collected and stored until the user requests to unsubscribe.
- Data related to contracts: upon formalization of the contract of purchase and sale or provision of services between the platform and the user and visitor, data related to contractual execution, including communications between the company and the user, may be collected and stored.